Texas Armed Services Scholarship Program (TASS)
- This program will give students the opportunity to receive up to $10,000 in scholarship money for the 2016-17 academic year in exchange for participation in a college Reserve Officers' Training Corps (ROTC) program and a four-year commitment to either the Texas Army National Guard, Texas Air Force National Guard, or as a commissioned officer in any branch of the Armed Services of the United States.
- Applications are due no later than May 13, 2016.
- Applicants must complete and mail the enclosed application along with your supporting documents to 100 N. Ochoa, Suite A, El Paso, 79901. The applications may also be hand delivered to the same address.
Letter to Applicants with Eligibility Requirements
TASS Application Form
Attestation and Acceptance Form
National Military Intelligence Foundation (NMIF) Merit Scholarship
The National Military Intelligence Foundation (NMIF) is pleased to announce a competition for scholarships to support students pursuing courses of study and formal degrees in intelligence studies and related disciplines
To be eligible for consideration, the following criteria shall be applied:
- Standing: Applicants for the NMIF Merit Scholarship must be Juniors, Seniors or Graduate students at the time of application. See application for further explanation.
- Status: Applicants must be considered full-time students. See application for further explanation.Undergraduates who are not considered Juniors or who have not completed at least 48 semester hours or 90 quarter hours are not eligible to compete in this year’s competition. Candidates for professional certificates in lieu of accredited masters, doctoral or other professional degrees are not eligible to compete in this year’s competition.
- Applications must be submitted no later than April 8, 2016.
- Awards may be applied to Fall Semester/Fall Quarter 2016-2017, Spring Semester/Spring Quarter 2016-2017, or Summer Study 2017.
NMIF Application Form
Marines Memorial Association Scholarships for 2016-17
The Marines' Memorial Association is an organization that is open to veterans and active duty personnel of all military branches who served honorably in the military. This year the organization will again award over $100,000 in scholarships to our U.S. Military Veterans from all branches.
The Marines' Memorial Association has a total of 8 Scholarships Programs for the 2016 - 2017 academic school year. The following 2 scholarship programs are open to all veterans and do not require a membership to the Marines Memorial Association to apply.
The Hammer Family Scholarship
Eight of these Hammer Family Scholarships are available in the amount of $5,000 each. All eligible U.S. Veterans who wish to study in the fields of Math, Statistics, Chemistry, Physics, or Engineering (Aerospace, Civil, Computer, Electrical, Industrial, Manufacturing, Materials, or Mechanical) are welcome to apply. James and Linda Hammer are Benefactor Members of the Marines' Memorial Association and are eager to assist student veterans committed to advancing their education.
Memorial Tribute Scholarships
Four of these Memorial Tribute Scholarships are available in the amount of $2,500 each. The Tribute Scholarship is available for military personnel leaving full time service and entering an undergraduate college program. All US military personnel who have transitioned from Active Duty to reserve or civilian status within the past 3 years may apply.
Links to Online Scholarship Applications
Application forms for both these scholarships are available at http://mmanetcom.marineclub.com/scholarships/vets.
Information about all Marines Memorial Association Scholarships is available at http://mmanetcom.marineclub.com/ScholarshipsHome or on their website at http://www.marineclub.com/.
If you need additional assistance, please call the Marines' Memorial Association Scholarship Fund Program Officer Ms. MacKenzie Jaboubek at 415-830-9829.